In this position you will work closely with the BI & Feasibility Team Lead in streamlining data and consolidate available sources by creating and updating reader friendly reports and dashboards to monitor companies KPIs. You will also work closely with the Commercial Leadership and support the team in the utilization of different customer insights, data management tools and ad-hoc projects. Simultaneously you have a role in the new hotel development process by collecting market intelligence and use this to aid in the preparation of feasibility and pro forma reports for new hotel opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect and organize all relevant raw data files from various sources.
- Update and maintain existing dashboards and reports
- Proactive review of existing reporting & dashboarding solution to identify best practices and suggest opportunities for improvements
- Update relevant benchmarks and other comparisons that can be used to optimize hotel
- Create visuals to make data insightful, engaging and actionable for all stakeholders
including property leaders.
- New hotel market analysis. Desk research on new hotel project opportunities. Determine
competitive sets, order benchmark reports as needed etc.
- Collect all necessary information to determine the commercial potential of a new hotel.
- Prepare a pro forma calculation/ financial model.
- Submit insights, feedback and other observations to support the hotel sourcing team in
new hotel acquisitions.