I. TEAM STRUCTURE
In this role you have a direct report to the IT Operations Officer. Close collaboration with all 3rd party vendors, colleagues in our hotels as well at headquarters is required.
II. IN THIS ROLE YOU ARE
The go-to IT superstar of Odyssey Hotel Group! We rely on our computer systems in all areas of our operations and decision-making processes. It is crucial to ensure correct running and maintentance of our hotel IT systems, ensuring that our guests and employees get the maximum benefits from them. You will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person. Besides that you love to dive into IT and technical challenges you are a true communicator and love to work with people aswell!
III. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate to staff or third parties to help setting up systems or resolve issues.
- Monitor IT Servers and Systems; Monitor the hotel’s servers, networks and computer systems for irregularities and performance issues. Assess system data and error logs, along with user reports to determine areas for improvement or repairs. Determine when systems or servers are due for upgrades
- Direct IT support; we work with third parties for the daily IT support. Monitor the support-tickets created and prioritize when necessary. Make sure the hotels are staying up and running and the colleagues at headquarters are able to work.
- Support in developing department policies; Develop IT policies and procedures to ensure that IT is running effectively and reliabily in all our hotels. Develop guides for users and techincians.
- Support in budgeting for the IT budget for operational hotels, takes into account possible upgrades, new equipment and wishes of GM and the resolvement of adhoc incidents.